In the 1920s, Coca-Cola created the Santa Claus figure to help sell their products. The image of Santa holding a Coke is inevitably seen on TV ads around the globe. How did Coca-Cola manage to humanize their brand throughout the years?
Watch the video to know more:
- Santa is considered one of the first examples of “Influencer Marketing”.
- Over the years, Coca-Cola continued to leverage this type of marketing.
- They worked with different influencers to help humanize their brand.
- One recent example is Coca-Cola’s #PickYourTeam campaign with FIFA World Cup 2018
- The main goal is to “tease” football fans about the upcoming event with satirical and light-hearted content.
- Through the help of SG and MY influencers, Coca-Cola was able to drive sales and FIFA World Cup was watched by millions of people across the globe.
- Coca-Cola is a brand that is 130 years old – it has gone through different generations.
- Their future plans? To continue connecting their products to each generation with the help of influencers or KOLs.
Learn more about us, visit our official website: ALPHACONCEPTS.CO